Save Up To 25% or More on oncor Electricity!
In these challenging economic times, many Texans are finding their credit scores have dropped due to unforeseen issues on the health and job front. As a result, electric companies are asking for huge upfront deposits to be paid before the power will be activated.
Everyone is approved!
Just call: 1-833-741-2435
Here’s what we offer:
- No credit check, no deposit required
- No ID required
- $40 connection balance to start
- Everyone is approved
- Same-day connection usually in 1 to 2 hours (excluding Sunday)
- Daily account updates via text
- Automatic billing
- Convenient online payment using your credit or debit card
- Cash payments accepted at Ace Cash Express, Walmart, CVS, 7 Eleven, and all MoneyGram locations.
- Texas Based and Texan Friendly Phone Customer Service.
Electricity Rate Guide
Electric rates are for comparison purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Customer pricing will be final only after signing an electric provider’s service agreement. Not all of the cities in our service areas have electric choice or the Power to Choose and our pricing is based on area rates.
The average price per kWh is displayed for each of our retail electric providers and is based on 2,000 kWh per month usage. It is inclusive of fixed and variable local charges. The price disclosed for each retail electric provider is an example based on average usage patterns. Your actual average price for electric service will vary according to your actual electricity usage.
All of the rates are gathered from the “Electricity Facts Label” of each retail electric provider. Please note that electricity service offers can be fixed or variable and that a variable rate may change throughout your plan. A fixed-rate, however, is guaranteed for the term of a plan.